SkillsUSA Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry District competition took place at Columbia Area Career Center on Tuesday, February 24. Students finishing in the top two spots will compete at the state level in late March. Congratulations to the winners.
- 1st place: Jacob Ventrillo (Rock Bridge)
- 2nd place: Jerry Jo (Hickman)
- 3rd place: Abby Wallen (Battle)
- 1st Place: Jacob Knerr (Home School)
- 3rd Place: Regan Soumokil (Rock Bridge)
Instructors Carri Risner, Brook Harlan, Jeff Rayl, John Minor and Katie Frink serve as SkillsUSA advisors.